FreeBeg

Full Version: The House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church Building Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church,
                             7, Ogo Oluwa Street,
                             Postal Zip Code 100278, 
                             Ipaja,
                            Lagos,
                            P . O . Box 4520,
                            General Post Office,
                            Mobolaji Bank Anthony way,
                            Postal Zip Code 100001,
                            Ikeja,
                            Lagos,
                            Nigeria.
                           December 1st, 2023.    

Dear Sir / Madam,
REQUEST FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT OF TWO THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ( $2,000.00) FOR THE HOUSE OF BRETHREN GOSPEL CHRISTIAN CHURCH BUILDING PROJECTS. THE HOUSE OF BRETHREN GOSPEL CHRISTIAN CHURCH REGISTRATION NUMBER 181133 / TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER 25199238.   

“And let them build me a holy sanctuary so that I may dwell among them. According to all that I show you, that is, the pattern of the tabernacle and the pattern of all its furnishing, just so you shall make it” Exodus 25: 8 - 9.

Calvary greetings to you all. May God shower you all with his Mercies and Blessings all day. As a valuable part of our family. How is your family doing? I hope that you are doing well.  My names are Prophet Michael Olatunji Johnson, I am 62years old, the Founder and General Overseer of the House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church, 7 Ogo Oluwa Street, Ipaja, Lagos, Nigeria.  A servant of the Most High Almighty God. I received the divine call to ministry from Almighty God and was ordained as a prophet at Christ Apostolic Church in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria on September 5th, 2004. The House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church is a faith-based organization. The House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church was founded on Sunday, January 2nd, 2000 as a non-governmental organization legally registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the Corporate Affairs Commission, on Tuesday, May 24th, 2022 (Registration Number 181133 / Tax Identification Number 25199238). The House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church is a full gospel church devoted to the revival of apostolic signs, Holy Ghost fireworks, miracles and the unlimited demonstration of the power of Almighty God to deliver to the uttermost.

Our church has been serving the community for a number of years and we continue to reach out to those in need and build communities of believers who experience the life-changing message of the gospel and the ongoing work of the Holy Spirit.  Recently, the church has experienced some financial hardship, leaving us in dire need of help. The House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church has not been doing very well for a long time after the covid-19 pandemic crises. Building projects at the House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church have been stalled for some time, and we would be forever grateful if you could assist us.  Our financial instability has reached a peak, and there is a great deal of burden on our shoulders. We are writing this letter to humbly request your financial assistance with a lot of great expectations in our heart that you will help us with the House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church building projects. To make this dream a reality, we need to raise $2,000. This work is estimated to cost $2,000. To carry out the necessary work, we need $2,000, and we have already raised $185.00 through fundraising efforts. We need your help today because you possess all the characteristics of a reliable and trustworthy person: politeness, tenacity, courtesy, reliability, kindness, helpfulness, friendliness, independence, assistance, leniency, impartiality, and empathy.

The old sanctuary could no longer accommodate us, so we decided to build a larger sanctuary because our church's membership has grown. You can add a 648 square meter building (1 plot of land) to the church area to teach and preach God's grace, kindness, goodness, and mercy with your support. The House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church needs financial support to add another building to its church because currently, members do not have a conducive environment where they can fellowship and worship their God, a new building to accommodate a growing congregation. A few Sundays ago, as I sat on the lawn with our Sunday school youth group, teaching and preaching about God's grace, kindness, goodness, and mercy.  The children were so enthusiastic, happy, and full of interest, laughing and singing. It certainly made me feel so proud of what we have achieved so far at our small, little church here in Ipaja, Lagos. It was at that time, the rain came down, and I stopped and realized how much we needed to add new building to accommodate the consistently growing number of our congregation. With your help, we can certainly accomplish this because you are a humble, fair, considerate, conscientious, courageous, intelligent, disciplined, patient, ambitious, empathetic and persistent person.

You can help us with raising the funds we need to add another building to our church. We need to start raising the money now because on Tuesday, January 9th, 2023 construction on the church building will begin so that the work can be accomplished when attendance is low, the least amount of inconvenience will result from this.

A small gift of $10.00 will provide 1 bag of cement. 
    A small gift of $20.00 will provide 2 bags of cement. 
    A small gift of $50.00 will provide 5 bags of cement. 
    A small gift of $100.00 will provide 10 bags of cement.
    A small gift of $200.00 will provide 20 bags of cement. 
    A small gift of $500.00 will provide 50 bags of cement. 
    A small gift of $1,000.00 will provide 100 bags of cement.

A small gift of $10.00 will provide 1 plastic chair for a child to seat at Sunday school service 
A small gift of $20.00 will provide 2 plastic chairs for 2 children to seat at Sunday school service. 
A small gift of $50.00 will provide 5 plastic chairs for 5 children to seat at Sunday school service. 
A small gift of $100.00 will provide 10 plastic chairs for 10 children to seat at Sunday school service 
A small gift of $200.00 will provide 20 plastic chairs for 20 children to seat at Sunday school service. 
A small gift of $500.00 will provide 50 plastic chairs for 50 children to seat at Sunday school service.
A small gift of $1,000.00 will provide 100 plastic chairs for congregation to seat at Sunday school service.

Regardless of the amount, your gift will make a huge difference and we will be forever thankful. "just a small $100.00 (one hundred dollars) will help” A support of even “a small $100.00 (One hundred dollars)” would be greatly appreciated because even the smallest commitment goes a long way, even the smallest gift has an impact. "A small gift of $100.00 (one hundred dollars) will make a difference." we value every gift no matter the amount. Even a small amount makes a difference. "Little" makes a big difference.

The Church Address And Phone Number:
The House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church (THOBGOCC),
7, Ogo Oluwa Street,
Postal zip code 100278,
Ipaja, Lagos,
P . O . Box 4520,
General post office,
Mobolaji Bank Anthony way,
Postal zip code 100001,
Ikeja,
Lagos,
Nigeria.
Church telephone numbers:
(+234) 8088184761 (+234) 8067604933
E-mail: [email=houseofbrethrengospelcchurch@yahoo.com]houseofbrethrengospelcchurch@yahoo.com[/email],     
                [email=houseofbrethrengospelcchurch@gmail.com]houseofbrethrengospelcchurch@gmail.com[/email]
               prophetmichaelolatunjijohnson@yahoo.co.uk
Website under construction: www.houseofbrethrengospelcchurch.org

Support our church building projects today by giving a small gift of $100.00 (One hundred dollars) through a bank to bank transfer, you can do this. "Your commitment will help us achieve this because we need your help"

This is the House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church bank account details in Nigeria. (United States Dollar Account).
Name of Bank Account Holder: The House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church,
Bank Account Number: 3003960331
Name of Bank: United Bank for Africa Plc.
Address of Bank: 85, Abeokuta Express Way,
Beside Dopemu Bridge,
Dopemu,
Lagos,
Nigeria.
Bank Branch: Dopemu 2, Lagos, Nigeria.
SWIFT CODE / BIC CODE: UNAFNGLA.
SORT / BRANCH CODE: 33154392

This is the House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church bank account details in Nigeria. (Nigerian Naira Account).
Name of Bank Account Holder: The House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church,
Bank Account Number: 1025834920
Name of Bank: United Bank for Africa Plc.
Address of Bank: 85, Abeokuta Express Way,
Beside Dopemu Bridge,
Dopemu,
Lagos,
Nigeria.
Bank Branch: Dopemu 2, Lagos, Nigeria.
SWIFT CODE / BIC CODE: UNAFNGLA.
SORT / BRANCH CODE: 33154392

“100% of your support will fund development of our church building project. 100% of your gift brings new plastic chairs and amenities to the congregation” “Please consider giving a gift of $500 (Five hundred dollars) because our children need your help today”
            Sir, another alternative is by Western union or through MoneyGram to send money to us. if you would like to send the money through Western union or through MoneyGram for our church building projects, please make sure the Western union customer service agent or MoneyGram customer service agent gives you the money control number because without the money control number, the Western union customer service agent or MoneyGram customer service agent in Nigeria will not be able to pay the money to us when we get to the Western union office or MoneyGram office. The Western union customer service agent or MoneyGram customer service agent will request the money control number. Please help us to forward the money control number, the amount you send and also the full name you use to send the money to church e-mail addresses: [email=houseofbrethrengospelcchurch@yahoo.com]houseofbrethrengospelcchurch@yahoo.com[/email], [email=houseofbrethrengospelcchurch@gmail.com]houseofbrethrengospelcchurch@gmail.com[/email], or  to my own personal e-mail address: [email=prophetmichaelolatunjijohnson@yahoo.co.uk]prophetmichaelolatunjijohnson@yahoo.co.uk[/email] so that the money will be easy to collect for the church building project. By helping us build this extension to our church, you will not only be doing a big favor to the youth group, but also the entire church, its organization and its members, as the extension will be useful for many other things, apart from Sunday school, such as all meetings, band practices, fundraising events, and so on. Please, sir/madam, help us today! A new building could help us do more community outreach and grow our congregation. The new church building will help our youths to grow physically, intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually because of your help. Your financial support will enable the House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church to complete its building projects with a great deal of success and enhance its ministry. Your support is highly needed.

The House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church is led by seasoned experienced professional experts who are committed to their work and possess a comprehensive and deep understanding as well as proficiency in a wide range of information, skills, and abilities. They accomplish their projects and duties by creating, planning, and executing solutions. In addition, keeping tracks of others' responsibilities, assignments and needs.  Kindness is never wasted, it always makes a difference. “Please support the House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church building projects today because we need your help”.  

Sir / Madam, because you are an easy-going personality, polite, pleasant, compassionate, strong, responsible, loyal, empathetic, confident, kind, generous, helpful, friendly, caring, and kind-hearted person, I believe that you are worth the effort in helping us overcome our church’s financial problems. “It is so easy to give; it really only takes just two or three minutes of your time"

"A candle never loses none of its light while lighting up another candle. “While the Nigerian army spends ₦25,000,000 (twenty-five million naira) ($30,000 thirty thousand dollars) to maintain a soldier in the field for one year, it only costs $2,000 for the House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church building project.  The House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church building project needs your help now.

Supporting and helping us build this extension, you will support the kids in such a big way! Being a devoted Christian yourself, I am sure you will understand the importance of giving our children a proper grounding in our beliefs about Christ and the Lord. This is what our church’s major goal is! We want to teach children and the congregation in the most effective way possible and help them develop into strong and honest Christian adults.  As a result of this new church building, you will be able to provide a better care for these children. There will be no more interruptions or cancellations due to weather buffetings during the cold season. An indoor building with seats and proper facilities will mean so much positive difference to the children, and the congregation as a whole.  As Jessica, a 12 year old girl from our youth group stated, the Sunday school I attend each week is something I look forward to every week. It gives me the opportunity to see all my friends, have fun, play, laugh, and learn about Jesus Christ all at once. The lessons that are taught are so exciting, delightful, wonderful, and I enjoy learning about Jesus Christ and all that he accomplished whole on earth. He is my superhero!   Sunday school lessons have made the children and youth much happier.  Moreover, they now enjoy Sunday school, which has helped their confidence. However, then there are some days when the weather is hazardous and our Sunday school gets canceled, and those days are our boring Sundays. “With your gift today, you will help the church's immediate needs and transform our church building from despair to hope and possibility, with a positive commitment of a great future in service to humanity to the Glory of GOD”. In addition, our community will benefit from your support as we will be able to provide better services and help those in need.

Title Deed of Ownership:   The House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church Ipaja, Lagos property deed is in my name as proof of legal ownership of the church property, and I am authorized to act on behalf of the church. As the Founding Pastor and General Overseer of the House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church Ipaja, lagos, I have never in my life used church funds for my own purposes, it is against God's will to use money from a church account for personal use. I don't want to be involved in our church account in any way. I'd rather the church spend its money on activities and member empowerment. I do not rely on the offerings from the church. It is against God's will to use a church account for personal gain; this is unaffected by intentions, justifications, or even promises to return church funds. When it comes to writing checks, I don't have control over the finances. I never use any of the church money for my own benefit. In order to safeguard the church's members, the board of trustees is in charge of this fiduciary duty and properly manages all operations, including finances. Therefore, the church account receives all donations made through offerings and tithes. Additionally, this money is utilized for essential church operations, such as building upkeep and upkeep costs; it is used to pay employees of the church their wages; it is used to educate adults and children about the Christian faith. It is used to reach out to the community and offer spiritual and material support to the people who live in our parish. As my sole source of income, I sell my Prophetic Teaching Cds, which include Growing in Faith cd, Highway of Holiness to the Lord Cd, Journey to Purification Cd, Mercy of God Cd, the Stronghold of Mount Zion Cd, Singing a New Song Cd, the Power of a Holiness Life Cd, Halleluyah to God Cd, the Open Door Cd, Heaven's truth revealed Cd, etc), Church Program Cds, and Revival Program Cds and Prophetic Teaching Books and Messages after the church service through agents at local Christian Bible stores throughout Lagos state.

We serve all people regardless of faith, ethnicity or gender. We serve to empower people to be self-sufficient, to build strong families and to be a force of good in our community. Please Sir / Madam; be sure to share our fundraising challenge with your friends and family, other people who want to help our church in our time of needs as well, it would mean so much. The more people hear about our church building project, the quicker we can start our church building project, so the work can be finished as early as possible when attendance is low and the building construction will cause the least amount of inconvenience. We greatly appreciate the time, attention and generosity you have taken reading our letter and for any assistance you can offer. We shall forever remain grateful for this act of kindness and look forward to hearing from you. On behalf of the House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church, we would like to reiterate our heartfelt appreciation for your support.  As always, we are very thankful for your support of our church and our missions. Thank you so much again for your support of the House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church building project and for helping to ensure the future of our place of worship and our community.

Yours Sincerely,
Prophet Michael Olatunji Johnson,
Founder & General Overseer,
The House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church,
Ipaja,
Lagos,
Nigeria
Direct line: +2348091103145
Whatsapp: +2348091103145

The House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church was founded on Sunday, January 2nd, 2000 as a non-governmental organization legally registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja, Nigeria. Registration Number: 181133, Federal Inland Revenue Services Tax Identification Number: 25199238. 
For verification of the House of Brethren Gospel Christian Church Ipaja, Lagos, Nigeria registered number: 181133 from Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja, Nigeria. Also Federal Inland Revenue Services Tax Identification Number: 25199238. Please log on Corporate Affairs Commission portal for verification of registered number.
Step 1 Log on to: https://www.cac.gov.ng 
Step 2  It will give you a dialogue box like this box below  
Write the name of the church.
      Click search.

Step 3: The registered number and the name of the church will come up.

Website under construction: www.houseofbrethrengospelcchurch.org
]
                                     “Let’s make the world better together”