FreeBeg

Full Version: I need a miracle this Christmas!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a widow with 3 kids. My husband died July 2019. The kids and I were doing OK until Covid severely impacted our income. Since then I have been living off savings but the savings has run out. I have been looking for a job but I have no working vehicle, last April someone stole the catalytic converter off my vehicle (right in my driveway). There is also something else wrong with it but I'm not sure what as no one can look at it until I can replace the catalytic converter. I didn't get it fixed because I figured it would just get stolen again but I really need a vehicle and now I don't have the money to fix it. It also needs to be registered so I can drive it without getting a ticket, all of which takes money. We have also been living off my credit cards and now I have a mountain of credit card debt (over $30,000.00). I am worried we are going to be homeless as I will be unable to pay the mortgage next month. I am trying to not be depressed but it's hard not to be, especially this time of year and the expectation of Christmas. I have no family here, none of my family can help me financially anyway as they are all just getting by. I am struggling right now to make sure our utilities are not shut off. I hate that I have been reduced to cyber begging but I have run out of options. Unfortunately I need a lot of help but anything would would be so helpful! Thank you!

http://cash.me/$BrokeMama88SS