FreeBeg

Full Version: Desperately needing help for 2 brothers affected by divorce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

My brother and I are facing tough times due to our parents' divorce. Our dad lives in the US, and our mom is in Venezuela. We're under political asylum and unable to leave the country. Our dad wanted us all together for Christmas, but complications arose.

When my brother visited the US temporarily, legal issues surfaced due to our asylum status, preventing him from returning if he leaves. Consequently, I had to quit my job to take care of him, making finding new work difficult in our tough economy.

This situation caused a rift between our parents, and they separated. Sadly, our dad is unwilling to assist us. We're in desperate need to raise funds to bring our mom here so we can rebuild our lives together.

Your support means the world to us and will help us reunite our family. Any contribution, no matter how small, will make a huge difference in our efforts to start anew. Thank you for considering helping us in this difficult time. ? 

paypal.me/dxnielmorillo17