FreeBeg

Full Version: Family Needs Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone ?
I'm not sure if this post is allowed, but if not please feel free to take it down. I am posting because my son and I truly need some help with money. We have had a rough year.. In January, we 3 including my ex at that moment moved here from Texas for a job opportunity. My ex (my son's dad) was very abusive, he ended up abusing and threatening to take my life in August because I told him I couldn't continue this 5 year relationship. He went to jail for about 2 months, we haven't heard from him and he hasn't helped us out with anything. In October i was involved in a car wreck, so our way of transportation was taken away.. at the moment, we are in a motel with a 2 week voucher. It has been hard to find work because I don't have help or money for my son (4) to be watched. He wasn't enrolled into school or preschool because at the beginning I had help with my ex (his dad) watching him while each of us would work. He was also not fully potty trained at the beginning of the year. 
I'm asking for help from every one of you, any one of you.. It would be really appreciated if we could get some help from you. There isn't a specific amount, everything counts!! We are truly struggling, and it is hard to come on here and ask for help. I have no other option at this time. I am trying my best by applying for assistance and resources, but it's a waiting game for sure. Thank you to those of you who reach out and to those of you who end up helping us out at this time. We are grateful for every one of you. ?❤️

I'm listing my Cash App Tag and my PayPal in case you are able to help us out.

Cash App - 

$Tristyn001

PayPal -

@TristynPryorGibson01