FreeBeg

Full Version: Please Help My Family And I. We Need A Better Life URGENTLY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to everyone. My name is Bryan. I really hope my message gets seen out there. A few months ago, my mom, grandma, our three cats, and I moved urgently to a friend's house because we lost it all. Our friend has a preschool business inside her house. The six of us live inside a room. We are all grateful for what our friend done for us but we can't keep living here anymore because there are serious problems. To begin with, my mom suffers from intense migraine, anxiety, depression, and faints for so many years (everytime getting worse) and ever since we came here, it's been an endless nightmare for her. The loud noises anyone makes (including the kids, teachers, volunteers, and parents) is such hell for my mom's intense migraine situation. She consumes so much medicine each day and nothing works for her. It's impossible to have good quality of sleep in this house. Now, less than ever, because our friend turns off the AC constantly to save money. We live in a very hot and tropical state and having no air does affect our health. My grandma also suffers but it's a different medical condition called Alzheimer's. I've applied and I keep applying to so many jobs (I have the desire to work and I want and need to help my family) but it's been very difficult for me. My first job was in September and I only lasted 3 days and then my second job was also in September and I only lasted 4 hours. Something that doesn't help me is that I have an auditory processing disorder which is something I struggle with daily. I love my family abundantly and my dream is to give them everything they need and to see them in a true calming environment (which would be our own place). We are dealing with very rough economic problems plus our only car from 2005 is giving us a lot of problems. My mom and I do doordash and what we earn isn't enough to save up money to finally end this difficult chapter in our lives. We don't have the money to be able to move out immediately and we are in pure risk of being homeless because our friend doesn't want us anymore in her house. That is why I am here humbly asking for any amount of money you can give us to rent a place to live with my family. Thank you so much for letting me put my post. I truly hope everyone gets the help they need. Many blessings and thank you again ?

My PayPal link: https://www.paypal.me/BryanLovesHisFamily