FreeBeg

Full Version: Need Help to Pay Huge Medical and Credit Card Bills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’ve been debating whether to do this for the past month. However, I’m not sure If I can do this any longer. I’ve been laid out of work since January because of the health problems I had. I took two months to rest since I didn’t have a proper vacation from work for almost 5 years due to COVID. I was able to survive using my emergency fund, but it’s been months of job searching and I still haven’t been able to secure a new job. Both of my parents have underlying health condition that I feel are more important than mine, so I’ve been prioritizing sending money to those first. My parents are both old and retired and since they are dependent on me, I cannot ask them for any financial aid. I don’t feel myself getting better, but I don’t have any more savings and remaining credit in my card for consolation and eventual surgery.

I’m currently living off from my credit card but not sure until when I can last. My debt is piling up and recruitment goes down during Christmas season. I’m really hoping to get outside help in paying my medical/credit card bills of 13,000 USD. Any small amount you want to give will help.

http://paypal.me/SLungay