FreeBeg

Full Version: Help needed recently diagnosed with breast cancer and currently homeless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am writing to seek help and support for my current situation. I have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. This news has been devastating for me, as I am struggling to cope with the diagnosis and the financial burden that comes with it.

To make matters worse, I am currently homeless. I have been struggling to find a stable place to live and it has been a constant battle for me. As a result, I have not been able to start my chemotherapy treatment which is crucial for my recovery. The doctors have informed me that they cannot begin my treatment unless I have a stable place to live.

I am reaching out to for any kind of help and support that anyone can offer. It could be in the form of a temporary place to stay, financial assistance, or even just spreading the word about my situation. Any little bit of help can make a big difference in my life right now.

I understand that this is a difficult time for everyone, but I am truly in need of some support. I am determined to fight this disease and I am ready to do whatever it takes to beat it. But I cannot do it alone, and I am reaching out  for help.

If you or anyone you know can offer any kind of assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I am grateful for any help that you can provide and I will be forever thankful.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.