FreeBeg

Full Version: I need help because I'm thinking about killing myself here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not seeing any light in my life that can help me get through this difficult time, I have no friends and I don't get along with my parents, I have no one to turn to in this difficult time. I was just scammed by a person who promised that my investment in bitcoins would not take many days and that there would be no fees. But in the end he asked for a fee that I couldn't pay and I had to take out a loan to pay, as she promised me that I would receive the money when I paid that fee, I believed him because he sent me the transaction details, showing that the fee was there and when you paid the money it would instantly appear in your account. But after paying that fee, he said something went wrong and charged me more money, resulting in me not having the money and on top of that being in debt because of the loan I took out previously.
Now the bank is paying me back for the loan, but I have no way of paying, as I am a student who initially only invested thinking it was a guaranteed profit. I tried a lot to get a job, but the situation wasn't good and I didn't get anything, even after passing several interviews.
Now I'm in such a bad situation that I don't even know if I'll have anything to eat in a few days, because I don't have money to buy food.
Please help me, even if it's just a little, so I can get back on my feet here.
I was even thinking about killing myself here, I was so desperate with the situation I found myself in. I still can't believe I lost everything because of my stupidity.

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_bu...GAT586L7N8