FreeBeg

Full Version: Help for a home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where do I begin? I will try to make it short. My name is Michelle. After several years of running from a psychopath I finally got to a point where I could settle into a permanent home without looking over my shoulder. Things were going well until the fire three weeks ago. I lost everything and my dog suffered serious burns. He's being treated and doing well. We have no home now. I've exhausted what money I had saved to save Oscar. He's my best friend. We've been through a lot together and I can't imagine my life without him. We have been going from place to place trying to get help but there is none. I'm scared, I'm tired....I feel like this is the end. I feel so lost and helpless. We need a home. That will take money. This is a desperate situation. I would be forever greatful for any kind of help we can get. Please, if anyone can help..,.I don't want to die out here. We need your help desperately. This isn't good. Please help.