FreeBeg

Full Version: house fire need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: s!AiXIekY_SElWlGhGhaxbTzTqopou?e=G61CR4][Image: s!AiXIekY_SElWlG5pvUnRkn98bH68?e=1x2iOD][Image: s!AiXIekY_SElWlGhGhaxbTzTqopou?e=s6oQPN]  photos

Hi i am a single woman who two years ago left a long term, abusive relationship and after a couple of years of therapy and group counseling for PTSD i suffered from the abuse i was finally starting to overcome the depression i suffered from among other things, I rented my own place, i started my own business doing payroll from home for small businesses and taking classes to get certified in Salesforce. Then August 16 2023 there was a fire where i lived, the landlord didn't have smoke alarms, and the one fire exit i had was screwed shut by the landlord so i was unable to get to a fire exstinguisher or get anything out of the house except me and my dog, Ginger. My landlord also had so much "stuff" around the property that the fire department was unable to put the fire out completely or even get to most of my place to prevent the fire from spreading to my my apartment. Because of these things i lost every single thing i own. I didn't have a pair of shoes by the morning, no wallet, no id, no purse, no pictures, no clothes, no car keys even. I literally had myself and my Ginger and i am so thankful for that. I unfortunately did not have renters insurance, so i was homeless, no computer to work and make money doing what i had been, no family in the area and my depression came back with a vengence at this point. The last 5 months has been about survival, and trying to get a roof over my head at night, some nights i have been in my car, and trying to get the bare necessities in order to survive. I lost my clients that i had due to not having a computer to do their payroll and accounting and so things have been very very difficult. I am currently staying in my vehicle, i park in different parking lots at nigth, i go to friends homes to shower or truck stops and i use friends computers to work for two clients that are now willing to work with me so i can get a steady source of income coming in. I recenlty was diagnosed with prolonged qt syndrome so now im doing alot of tests for that, including wearing a heart monitor 24/7 for the next month. I hate asking people to help me, im usuallly the one who helps everyone else, but i dont know what else to do. I desperately need help to get my own laptop so i can start to get more clients again so that i am able to provide for myself and get into another place. Due to my health issues trying to get hired somewhere doesn't make much sense and i can make more money working for myself doing what i am trained and experienced in doing. If i can get another laptop it should only take me another three months and i should be able to start looking at places. I also am asking for help with my dogs vet bill she is past due for her yearly physical and booster shots.
i am not asking for any assistance other than that and possibly if anyone has any clothes they no longer wear i am a size 4 and would appreciate any clothing or size 8 shoes . I appreciate any assistance in advance and promise to pay it forward as soon as i am able. Thank you for reading this post, you can see the attached pics of my place aftr the fire.

Jaimee