FreeBeg

Full Version: house fire need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im a single woman who lost everything to a house fire in august, i did not have renters insurance and due to negligence on my landlords part the fire department wasn't able to get to my apartment in time to put it out or prevent it from spreading to my place. I worked from home doing payroll for small businesses . I was umable to work outside of the home due to ptsd i suffer from and severe depression . I didnt even have a pair of shoes the next morning, i lost everything, everything, every article of clothing, every household item, every picture , every family heirloom, but thankfully i was able to get my dog ginger out of there in time and nothing happened to her. Since the fire i have been staying in my vehicle and friends couches, i lost my computer in the fire and am asking for assistance to purchase another one so i can start working from home again and become self sufficient. If i can get a laptop then i will be able to get into a place within a couple of months. I am also asking for financial assistance to get my dog into the vet for her yearly exam and booster shots. If anyone has any size 4 clothing and size 8 shoes that they no longer need i could really use them as well. Thank you in advance for any assistance you might be able to offer. I promise to pay it forward as soon as i can[Image: C:\Users\jaime\OneDrive\Documents\claim\...3298_1.jpg]

cash app $jaimeecarabello
pay palĀ @leigh101080