FreeBeg

Full Version: Single Mom of Three Desperately Needs help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was laid off from my job and an industry I have been in for over 20 years, in April.  I have been unable to find a job, I have had several second interviews but have not landed a job, many of them stating that I am over qualified.  I have applied for hundreds of jobs including jobs outside of my industry with no luck.  

I am now in a situation where I received a notice for eviction.  I have applied for rental assistance, but my county is running 4 months behind but it doesn't stop the eviction process (even with them knowing I applied).  I live in a place where I have nowhere to go, it is the winter and I have an 8 year old. I have exhausted all of my resources and I desperately need your help so that we don't become homeless. 

I am in danger of losing my home, my car and my phone (means of communication and seeking work).  I need $4,309 (Dec & Jan rent), $1,078 (3 months car note), $500 (2 months cell phone) for a total of $5,887 to get caught up and an additional $5,887 to allow 2 more months for me to be able to finish my certification class and obtain a job. 

http://www.paypal.me/sajdsa