Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost my whole support system. Mom dad and husband passed away since January 2024
Sad 
Hello my name is Bethany and I am going to get straight to the point. I am 34 and am struggling to make ends meet a the moment. I do work but also pay child support which is on 2 children and child support takes a penny more than half my check every two weeks. I have absolutely no family and no support system left. I am homeless now and have been living in a tent in the woods for the last 4 months. I also am struggling with an addiction problem I am 8 months sober and it's a daily struggle to keep sober. I am emotionally unstable at the moment but I have my higher power on my side to guide me daily and minute by minute. I am not good at asking for help and I would appreciate it if you could keep your rude comments to yourself. I am willing to answer any questions you might have. Thank you for your time in advance.
We could end up homeless if our dogs cause damage or more noise complaints, its also a struggle! We have emergency tents and sleeping bags, due to this treatment of our manager I'm at wits end and had to set up my Walmart gift registry so I can get extra (NEEDS MET NOT WANTS). no worries my dad used to do drugs then drink then drugs then stopped all (dont blame him) my mom kinda has some emotional mental issues but no one is perfect. I am stable no mental or emotional issues unless someone dies or upsets me (mild to moderate) We are human!

https://www.walmart.com/registry/ER/b291...ba1aef9814
Visit the website for the ultimate battle royal experience. Download the game advance servers free fire, explore immersive gameplay, and join millions worldwide in intense, fast-paced action. Survive, be the last one standing, and embrace the excitement of Free Fire!