The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being called a BEGGAR
So someone with the email hankspenny sent me an email referring that I email someone by the name of Ade goodchild saying how this person helped them financially. So I send them an email and this Ade person asks me to email his attorney who goes by the name of reymundo sandavol. Long story short this person is telling me they'll send me some ridiculous amount but in order to receive it I have to pay them 25$. Sounds like a scam right? I called him out on it and he called me a BEGGAR all in capital words..I thought it was rude especially since I am on this site asking for help. I've never in my life done something like this so it was very discouraging. I know the name of the site is called free beg... But still. I'm not begging no one for nothing. Just simply asking for some help?? Am I wrong?? Idk... It wasn't very professional of this "attorney" to just call someone a BEGGAR.

Messages In This Thread
Being called a BEGGAR - by Blue ByYou - 01-12-2022, 03:38 AM
RE: Being called a BEGGAR - by admin - 01-13-2022, 09:32 PM