The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm alone away from home no gas or money
Hi I am 28 years old and female. What happened was my boyfriend got arrested and right after that my motor home that I just bought was stolen. Nothing has gone the way that I thought it would and I've tried everything I can to help him and try to help myself also. I've been sleeping in my car for the past week I have ran out of money it's getting really cold outside and I don't have any gas to keep my car on to stay warm. I've been trying to find any kind of jobs or people that need help in this area. I don't know a single person here I'm in Michigan but I'm from Missouri. I don't know what else to do I just need some money for gas to stay warm or maybe even get a hotel room for a night so I can take a shower or something. Anything at all would help I've run out of ideas and I could use any little bit this has been really hard on me especially being alone thank you.

Messages In This Thread
I'm alone away from home no gas or money - by JadeK - 12-03-2022, 11:58 PM