Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent Help Needed to Avoid a Disaster
Im in really Urgent need of economic help and started asking for it at the end of May. Until today I have received 272 emails of offers and have sent answers to all of them individually. Not even one has turned out with any help. All turned out to be scammers who tried to have me pay all sorts of fees, Which I, of course not pay because when I use PayPal, they take their prices from the incoming amount before I can use them.
I asked for professional help to reach out to more people, as I know some people want and can afford to help honest people like me. I have told the whole story and been as transparent as possible. In some cases, I have even given more details than I should have. But although I have done that, it has ended up in nothing. Over the period that has passed, I have become increasingly frustrated and suicidal than before. The worst thing is that I don't know how long I can resist my thoughts. I understand that it is a considerable amount of money is needed, and most of the debts should have been paid long ago. I'm married to my work, so I don't have time and have suicidal thoughts, but unfortunately, the body needs to rest, and I need to sleep, and that's where the thoughts are most difficult.
Statistically, it should have been some of these almost 300 emails that could have helped, if not everything, but with several together with smaller sums, then it should almost have been solved by now, and I could feel free and start over from the beginning, be allowed to be happy and be able to be with my new partner who does not want to figure in this story.
So with one hand on my heart and the other on the bible, I wonder and pray that some average person can help me out of this hellish life I live today. There must be people who don't try to scam other people. Take care, everyone. ???

Messages In This Thread
RE: Urgent Help Needed to Avoid a Disaster - by Casa Trebol - 08-10-2023, 05:34 PM