Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Get Started - How to request a donation
Sad 
Hi, I'm a recent college graduate with a BFA in Cinema. I work 35 hours a week making minimum wage in retail. I also occasionally get freelance work (if I'm lucky). I have been struggling to financially sustain since I graduated in March because I no longer have scholarships. My credit card statement and phone installment is due tomorrow (Aug 4) but take out Eastern Time. I only have a few hours to figure out how to make these payments.

Initially I had funds set aside in my savings account. I paid my rent last night ($973) and had $2.56 in my checking which caused an insufficient funds fee to be charged to my account ($34.00). I had $70 set in savings to split between my card payment and phone installment (both around $35). But I had to use this money in savings to pay my negative balance so I now have only $35. I would greatly appreciate any support, even $2-$3 would be immensely helpful. I have never been late on a payment and I'm fearful this will affect my credit. Since I owe $156,000 in student loans, I want to keep my credit in the best standing possible. I never imagined ever being on a support system like this, but I'm feeling incredibly lost.

Finances have been the biggest source of my stress and I am making efforts to break this cycle of codependency on my paycheck. I have an interview to fill a photographer position this coming Wednesday, August 6th. I will certainly return the favor when I financially can. To those who help or lend an ear, you're truly remarkable.

https://cash.app/$1800Ari

Thank you so much.

Messages In This Thread
Medical Expenses - by Acadius1983 - 06-09-2019, 10:16 PM
I need help tonight. - by debtfullyloaded - 08-04-2019, 02:39 AM
Student struggle with no support - by Mikezinan - 08-22-2019, 08:28 AM
Help with my rent and credit debt - by Ricktor87 - 10-07-2022, 01:18 PM
RE: Get Started - How to request a donation - by nomadbrand4 - 12-31-2022, 03:31 PM