Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help for my grandparents
Hello,

My grandparents are sweet loving people who would do anything to help anyone. They have worked so hard and have sacrificed so much to save 50k in order to help pay for services when they are no longer here. That was their whole life savings and it was taken from them. My sister who has been battling an ddiction to gambling has stolen all their money and lost it all gambling. They have nothing left and she has no money to repay them. My grandma has been so disappointed and hurt. The stress of all the money gone is a huge issue in our family. We are all devastated.

Please help me to help my grandparents recover some of this money. I love and care for them so much and it hurts that there's nothing much I can do. I hate seeing the stress,  devastation, and hurt in my grandmother's face. Any little donation would be greatly and sincerely appreciated. I haven't had the financial means to do much for my grandparents and I would really like to be able to do this one thing for them before I lose them. Please help.

$grandparents