Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please
I'm not sure that this site works. I'm not sure it's a good idea to even try. However, I am at my wits end and I must try.
I have a family, wife and kids, house and bills, like most other people. My mom went down. She got "sick" and I was there. She is home now, but still incapable of moving much of her left side. She needs constant care. I have been helping her since she's been home, and by her side when she was in the hospital.
For good reason she became priority. I sort of put the rest of my life on hold. Unfortunately my mom still needs help, but now so do I. I have somehow allowed myself to drop so far into the hole that I have started thinking stupid thoughts. Like giving up. How ridiculous, especially considering everything my mom has been through and how strong she was holding on, and how strong she is now, still advancing. How could I even think that way? Because it is hard and I am about to lose everything. All utilities AND my house, then what of my family? Then what of my mother?
I am not asking for someone to pay my bills because I am lazy. I am asking for someone to help me get back up so that I can keep helping my mom get back up.

Please. If you have the ability to help, please help. For my wife and kids, for my mother, and for me. I promise you I will pay it forward, in a similar fashion, as soon as I can, and in the meantime I will continue to pay it forward in anyway that might arise.
I do not want to take advantage of you. But if you can help, please forgive me, but I beg you, please help me.