Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full time Mom and Employee needs help
Rainbow 
In all humbleness and honesty, I need financial help please.  I'm a single mom with two teenage children that I raise on my own.  I work full time in a good career.  I have no other income other than my own.  Times got hard last year and bills mounted up.  I applied for credit cards and a small loan from a bank to help get us through the months with rent, car payment, bills, food, electric.  I barely live paycheck to paycheck, sometimes even having to ask local church pantries for a handout so I can feed us.  We live modestly.  I don't want to make our situation worse by taking out a large loan to cover all the smaller ones.  I don't get a huge tax return, because I work more than 40 hrs per week. I thought I'd take a chance to beg for help from someone who is searching for a true person in need.  That's me.  I'm a hard worker, I'm respected by my coworkers, friends and family.  I'm drug and alcohol free. I just need financial help.  I'm emotionally burnt out trying to make ends meet week after week.  I have a HUGE heart and know that one day, when I'm able to afford it, I will have zero hesitations to pay it forward and help someone out in need as I am now.  I pray you take my request seriously, it was written from the heart and with all the humility in the world.  Thank you.
cash.me/$jaidasma