Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to raise 265 by 3pm
Hello, my name is Emma and I m 38 years old. I desperately need to raise £265 by 3pm today in order to buy back my lap top, which I pawned for cash. Without my lap top I cannot work and will get into even worse debt. I feel humiliated and degraded having to ask for help this way but I am desperate and have nowhere else to turn. I have worked hard all of my life and have always been the one to help others so this doesn’t sit easily with me. In short, three years ago my life was turned upside down when my long term partner had an affair and left me resulting in me having to sell my home. I have a spinal cord injury and autoimmune disease, which has caused me immense ill health over the last two years. I haven’t been able to work. I have been living off of my hard earned savings. However last year my Father was diagnosed with iiic colorectal cancer resulting in a period of gruelling treatment and surgery. My Father was self employed and couldn’t work. I therefore decided to move home and lent my parents every last penny I had. It has all now gone. I am desperately trying to get back on my feet and earning some money again. I had to pawn  my lap top a few weeks ago to pay a bill and now I don’t have the money to buy it back. If I don’t buy it back today Cash Convertors will keep it. I can’t afford to buy another one and I’ll be in even further trouble. I need  my computer to earn money and look for work. I am now in over £20k is debt and am drowning in ate stress of it all. As a family we have had one thing after another to deal with these last few years and now my poor Dad has been told that the cancer may have spread to his liver. We have an agonising 7 day wait to find out. I want to help myself and my parents and am trying so hard but feel like there is a knock back at every step. Getting my computer back may seem small but in my current situation it is a tool, which is vital to helping me to work to regain some financially security and get out of this mess I am in. I can’t work from my phone, which is the only tool I currently have. Thank you kindly for reading and for your consideration. I will gladly provide further information, speak on the phone or make an agreement to repay the money. Thank you. Sincerely, Emma. My paypal account is: paypal.me/AMITYUK