Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a Donation for my future goals
Hello! I would like to keep myself anonymous while telling my story. I am someone who is very ambitious and have big goals that I want to reach. Before that I would like to clear my debt which I am trying to pay for 2 years, second is that I want to give my mother money, because she supported me in every way, even when she had difficulty with money.  

I am a dancer, but I also want to become a comic artist, a film composer and a screenwriter. I know that’s a lot, but I believe that anything is possible when you work hard and trust in yourself. The money that I need is $25000 and I have my strategy on how I will train myself and with some things, I need money for like attaining workshops, buying books or lessons.  

In the future when I achieve these things and become rich, I will set up a film production. Also, I want to help people who are in need of money or need a donation at something they really want to do, but can't. Because I know how it feels.. If you could donate $25000 or donate what you have, I greatly appreciate it and will always be thankful! That way, I can achieve all my goals without stressing about money. (Transfer by Paypal is fine) 

Much Love  Heart