Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need urgent help
I don't really even know how this really works well here I go I have at least £4000 debt which was brought up on me by an ex flat mate and partially me too but that part is £400 in overdraft fees with Nat west which I completely regret I currently I live with a horrible step-dad and half siblings who hate me my hole family does right now I'm in need of getting rid of this debt and in need of some new clothes atm I'm only getting £251a month from benifits and my step-dad takes £200 from me leaving me with only £51 to my name I really need to get away from this family and start over again and I can't do that til my debt has cleared and got myself a drivers licence and a vehicle with insurance and road tax after that I'll be able to get a job driving and possibly live in my car until I've earnt enough money to move else where in the UK I'm 21 years old male in desperate need of help I will be very greatful to anyone who can help me and one day I'll be able to afford to help someone else out thanks. My paypal paypal.me/dredd1996