Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I really want a cat, but..
Exclamation 
Hi I'm Arlina, I live with 2 other people in a small apartment in Midtown Sac. I can't really work a normal job cos I'm depressed, anxious, and developmentally impaired, but I can draw so I do commission art to get pocket money. (see attachment for example.) My girlfriend and her boyfriend make enough that I am not needed to pay rent, but I still help out when it comes to luxury items we all want.

Our apartment was sold to a bigger landlord-company-thing and now it allows pets, which we all want and can afford to care for, except that the apartment requires a $600 pet deposit just to even think about owning a small animal. My girlfriend would just pay it if she wasn't on medical leave, expecting more medical leave for surgeries later in the year, and saving her savings. Her boyfriend doesn't pay for luxuries. Just refuses to. So it's up to me.

I don't get a lot of business in general, I got maybe three $15 commissions and one $40 commission this whole year, so here I am.

Please help? [url= https://www.paypal.me/kagenokuni]Here's my paypal link.[/url] Thanks for listening and helping out.  Heart Heart Heart