Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help paying credit card bills/repairs!
Exclamation 
I need help paying for credit card bills and repairs!  The credit card bills are a around two-thousand dollars.  My appliances decided to break down almost all at once.  I had to get a new washer, dryer, and a stove.  I also need a new refrigerator as mine is over twenty five and I can't find parts for it anymore.  It's seal is broke and it leaks.  My cat had a health problem and had to go to the vet which also cost money.  (I have three rescue cats and they are great!)  My cats health problem is now better but the bills cost around two hundred to three hundred if you include the medicine.  I also have repairs that need to be done.  I have two holes in the walls of my house.  One is in the bathroom from water damage.  (Note the leak is fixed but the damage is done.)  The other whole is in the basement under the bathroom.  (Same water damage but as I said the leak is now fixed.) I have a room that need flooring.  (I'm guessing tile since it is cheaper than carpet.)  I have some ceiling damage from the leak.  I have no idea how much it will cost to fix but any amount of money will help.  I didn't want to beg or ask for help.  I was also taught never to ask for anything but I truly need some help.  Please if you can donate any money it will be appreciated.  Thank you.

paypal.me/MLkane