Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In desperate need of money for rent
Hi,

So honesty is the best policy and this is a last resort for me. I have messed up alot recently, mental and physical illness have taken over my life. I turned to gambling in a search for social interaction and a solution to my financial woes. It is a vicious cycle that I can not begin to explain. I am searching for help for my mental illness but first I need to better my financial situation. Without this, the temptation to gamble will remain and the vicious cycle will return. 

I know many of you will be very reluctant to send money to me, partly because this is self inflicted and partly because you never know who you can trust on the internet.

I ask you, to remember that life is hard, maybe you remember a time you were struggling, maybe a colleague paid for your lunch, or a parent paid for your groceries. These small gestures have a profound impact on people, some of us feel compelled to pay these people back, I ask that you pay it forward and make a difference to someone else. 

I am happy to talk with anyone who is genuinely interested in my situation or who is struggling themselves. 

PayPal.Me/AMellon483