Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My girlfriend leaves me because I live in a car and I cannot rent a room
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Hi or Hello, Please help, my girlfriend leaves me after 9 months being together.  I was living on the street for many years, I am still young, I am 30 years old, then I got to a hospital last year, and for the first time in 15 years a woman fell in love with me, she disn’t know that I was homeless, we stayed together in hospital for 2 weeks. Then I got out, I was sure I would never see her again when I told her that I am to sleep in a car park. But she told me to come and speak to her, she says, we’ll find a solution.I couldn’tgo  to her because she lives in a social hotel herself and it is not allowed for visitors to come. Every day I was sure she would leave me but she was just saying to me to try to make money. So  I started coming and  helping people in their gardens sometimes they would pay me, and soon I bought an old little utility car that you can see on the image. I still sleep there, month after month I was trying to put little money aside that people would pay me for helping them with gardens, and my girlfriend would come and stay with me in the  car for hours sometimes but she  was telling me all the time that she wouldn’t stand coming seeing me in a car forever. I told her to leave me many times but she didn’t she says she couldn’t leave me like that. But  1 month ago  our relationship started to become worse and worse,  now  she went to her family in England  we haven’t seen each other for two weeks,  we spoke on the phone yesterday and  she told she cannot stand it anymore, she was with me for 9 months and I didn’t rent a room, she says I am so poor, she says to leave her alone, that I make  her suffer.It was the second girlfriend in my life. The fist one I had before I got homeless 10 years ago.  She really hoped I would do something for our relationship but I didn’t. I tryed to work  every little job that   people offered me but it wasn’t enough.  It all happens in a suburban Parisian area,  she comes back from her family in England in 3 days  back to France and she says it is over   between us, because she cannot live with me in a car.   I just love her so much and I know that she loves me as well but her family told her to leave me if I cannot rent a room.  I am  destroyed by emotions.  If you need to get in contact with me  please write me I will give you the phone number and we can make a video call if you want I’ll show you how I live. And how I am dying without her. I speak English and French, sorry my name is Nikolai, I didn’t present myself. My contact is niko.g.est.88.ie.f@gmail.com  sorry it sounds like a password  II like them weird email adressses, my paypal link is http://PayPal.me/nikolaime  I already have the social welfare but it is 370€ per month in my case so please don’t advise me to look for welfare payement. Just help me to get my girlfriend back before she forgets me. I am sorry to ask you but I need money to rent a room. Then I’ll pay for it somehow[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]http://PayPal.me/nikolaime[/font][/font]