Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help
. I am a 25-year-old woman who currently resides in Aurora, Colorado just east of Denver. I am reaching in hope that someone sees my story as more than just another person begging for something versus someone who is asking for you to help start a path for greatness because I can and will be great but with your help I can be greater. Let me start by telling you why I’m reaching out and then I will tell you a little about me. I recently had a falling out with my mother after leaving my mother’s assisted living and finding a job that fit into my future plans. I had been staying with my mother contributing to the household bills and not having any extra money to save for myself so when she asked me to move out I was already in a bad situation. My mother had told me when I explained to her I wanted to start working somewhere that will be better for my future career path that I could stay with her until I had saved up enough to move into my own place but I realized after I got my new job that was no longer the case. My mother no longer wanted me to stay with her. She began telling me to look for a place and find somewhere to go immediately. After searching for an apartment, I could afford I found a very cheap and seemingly nice place with a cousin of mine. The rent is $1300 plus the cost of utilities, laundry fees, trash fees and renter’s insurance. With a roommate I knew it would be manageable on my $13 an hour pays. Not easy but manageable. I decided to go ahead and move in with my cousin because we had been close since we were babies. When I got approved for the apartments I told my mom when I would be moving out and she told me that when I left not to come back again because I had disappointed her and she didn’t want kids to begin with. I was taken back not knowing why she felt this way. After trying to understand my mother finally stated that we never gave her space and now it was time for her to live life on her own. It was very understandable but very upsetting at the same time so when I pleaded for her to be a mother and not rid me out of her life like I was a nobody she showed me I didn’t mean anything by allowing her boyfriend to put his hands on me the day before moving. After that day I knew she no longer cared to have me in her life so with that I left. After a month of living with only minor hiccups in the new apartment and making plans for the future with my cousin, rent for the next month was due. When I asked for my cousin’s half to pay the rent she stated that she wasn’t paying it because she was going to move in with a boyfriend of hers because rent would be cheaper. After a disagreement she left and I had to scramble and find a way to pay rent. I searched high and low for help but could not find any until someone told me to search online for help in my specific county so after walking dogs and getting help from a catholic charity I was able to cover rent for that month but slowly the next month had been creeping up. I started walking dogs and trying to come up with every solution to finding a way to get things where they are supposed to be. I worked all month applying for jobs and getting turned down because my regular work hours get in the way or they don’t want someone who is working doubles because they want someone who is well rested and all for their company. After no such luck I continued to walk dogs and after an ad I posted on craigslist was answered by a gentleman I quickly took it. I went to this man’s house and my whole life is changed because he took a piece of my innocence. I’ve been slaving away trying to do the right thing to earn the money to save my place and even after plenty of interviews found a reliable roommate who will be capable of covering the second half of bills and I get raped. I was held down and told that If I moved I would be dead. With everything going on in my life I wanted to move but couldn’t. I was frozen. I went through what it seemed like an hour of laying there smelling him and feeling him breathe on my neck. The only thing on my mind is death and how nice it would be to not be in my own body. After he finished he grabbed me and forced me into a scalding hot shower telling me the only way I could leave was to shower. I stood in the shower as he washed my body off and forced me to get dressed he brushed my hair back and said “thank you honey, you were amazing” and he said he would kill me if I said anything and that he’d be gone before the police returned.  I was terrified. I AM terrified. This man took something from me and I am trying to heal. I’ve been to the hospital to have test run and have found that I was given a STI that will have to be treated. I just wanted to pay my rent and move forward and I’m moving forward with trauma for trying to better myself.  I feel like I’m missing so much of what I’m trying to even say due to having scatterbrain but I need help. I’m not asking for just any kind of handout though. I am young but I was raised to have work ethic. I have had a stable job (at times jobs) since I was 16 years old and even before then I was a babysitter and weed picker for the neighborhood I grew up in. I need help but I want to pay it back somehow some way. Sort of like a cash advance. I will pay it back with a payment arrangement or work it off but I am trying to come up with the late fees and eviction fees plus the other portion of my rent which totals $1900 which I need to collect before September 5th at 6pm. I realize how much I am asking for but I have no where to turn. I’ve asked everyone I know for help. I’ve handed out flyers to people to see if I can get help with side job. I’ve put myself in some bad situations to raise this money and I have still manage to come up short. I understand everyone goes through bad situations so I can’t expect much but please consider helping me get back on my feel so I don’t have to be homeless. I have been homeless at 19 to 21 and it’s dangerous on the streets. I suffered abuse multiple times even just this recent time but staying in homeless shelters and on the streets without a car is probably as dangerous as it gets. Unfortunately, there aren’t many benefits out there for young adults with no kids or serious disabilities. I know I sound like a pathetic crybaby and if I had ANYWHERE else to turn I would not be writing you this pathetic sob story but it’s all I have at this point. You are my only hope. I wish I would have thought of this earlier as I know I am asking for assistance in such a short time but please consider helping me with something. I need help and have no family and only 1 struggling friend who isn’t capable of helping financially. I am begging for your help and will provide any proof to what I have stated to you because I know I laid a lot down but I am just an honest and good-hearted young woman in desperate need. Please help with whatever you can if you can. Thank you. my paypal is http://paypal.me/tayvea and my cash app is http://cash.me/tayv412 please help with whatever you can please