Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple emergencies this month really desperate.
Here’s a little bit about my situation right now  Heart  My name is Amanda I’m 27 I have a husband and 2 kids. I have been a stay at home mom since our first son was born in 2013 and he has always worked for us but I did try and get little jobs here and there but they never worked out and then in 2016 we had our second son and things got harder there. I did get a job and only worked the probation period (3months) and was let go when that happen he told me not to worry and stay home. At that time we were living with family, but then that started to get A bit overwhelming and he was able to work enough for us to get our own place. We have been living here now for only 3 months and now it seems like everything is just falling apart. He lost his job and was never given a last paycheck so we are $500 short of rent, we only have one car and the ac compressor in the car has damaged and now no longer works We live in Miami Florida and the heat gets pretty bad, also Miami wouldn’t be Miami without the tropical storms and hurricanes so In our recent rains leading up to tropical storm Gordon the ceiling caved in on the couch and our recliner so now we haves lost that too, our rent was supposed to be paid on sept 4 but our landlord hasn’t collected yet due to trying to get the repairs done on our ceiling and the roof outside where the leak stared. the repairs have been done but now I’m left with an empty living area. I do have other bills coming up like the electricity bill and other amenities (cable,cell phones) but Im more in fear of us not having rent and the money to keep our power on. Fortunately my husband was able to get another job he has now stared working but he will be working nights now as a tow truck driver It is a spotty job but I know he is trying his best. I also came into some good news for I was invited for an interview on sept 4 at a credit repair office, I did go to that and I would have to wait for a phone call next week so I’m hoping I do get the position. I know things take time but I fear we won’t have all the money in time and we could really appreciate the help right now anything would help my family in this time. Thank you.
Paypal.me/Abilbao721

Cashtag $mandyev