Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent need help getting a ticket home. I was jumped and robbed of everything I had.
hi. My name is Daniel W.
I'm desperately trying to get back home. I came to Texas to restart my life after I found out my gf of 10 years was cheating on me 5 months with 2 different guys while I was at work and she was home. I found work here and got the job but when I got here the job I had was given away and I wasn't informed. Then 3 days ago while Walking to get my bus ticket home I was jumped. The 2 guys pulled a knife on me and slit my hand open to the bone. They ripped my backpack full of my things off my back and grabbed my wallet with the money i had for a ticket home ($400) and threw my wallet back down but kept the bag then ran away. I had $2 in change so I got some super glue and cleaned it with soap and super glued it back together cause I can't afford the E.R to get stitches. I am now homeless sleeping in the woods and dont know anyone here. I can't ask my father for help cause he killed himself 2 years ago and my mother has never been around. Not even sure where she is. I have no family. I haven't ate in 3 days and am sleeping in the woods. I am begging for any help please. I can return favors or pay back anything that is donated once i get back home to Colorado and work a couple weeks. I'll even donate to other charities if that's something you would like. I have a guaranteed job lined up there 2 different choices 1 i had worked for previously teaching snowboarding to families. I just desperately need help getting a ticket back. Please. I have a PayPal it is
Paypalme.me/muddytadpole86
Thankyou for your time,
Daniel W.