Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MEDICATION for Panic attacks NEEDED
Sad 
I never knew it would come to this..I'm grateful you are taking the time to read my reason for asking for money.

((MOSTLY FOR NATURAL MEDICATION)) for my panic attacks.

I'm Bradley I'm on Aish for F.A.S.D. which I suffer from P.T.S.D. High level Panic attacks and Slow learning also mild  A.D.H.D. and O.C.D.  and with all these illnesses its difficult to hold jobs even though I have '' a will '' to work, when I was working I was ok.. But my panic Attacks got so bad I couldn't leave my home without taking my Anti-panic pill.. ( which I'm not a fan of ) I'm a Anti-Chemical type guy I want to do it all natural ways.. so sometimes my attacks are so strong I faint or get super dizzy and can't breath its not a good time, So now I must stay away from working and stay close to home and stay calm and stress free.

which now I must rely on Aish to keep my alive and a roof over my head bills paid.. And I hate to inform you all but its not enough for an Adult male to live healthy and food stocked and rent & bills paid.. I'm grateful to be on Aish but their is alot of people like me that is not being able to keep up with our yearly living, I'm lucky if I have enough money left over after rent and bills for food and cellphone I shouldn't have to explain about bills we all pay monthly they are always high amounts to pay..In the END I don't have enough for my CBD medication.

please if you are Able to help me out here is my Paypal= (( Paypal.me/Greenaway259))