Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Veteran Coleman just looking to get out of debt
Hello,
  I'm a 31 year old veteran with two dogs my best friends and a small home. Honestly I dont like doing this but I've come to a point in my life where I just am having such a hard time staying on my feet. I am divorced which left me in the whole and now have these two amazing dogs which I rescued from the shelter Lux and Legion. Life for us used to alot easier it seems we used to own a double wide trailer big porch  and they had so much room to run. But jobs became scarce which forced me to sale, and move in with my mother. Felt very small at this point in my life and eventually money was gone just trying to keep up with Bill's and no job. I strive today working a full time job but it barely pays rent and food and the small Bill's. My mother who is a decent and loving woman send me money every month to hell with groceries but honestly it just breaks my heart because she doesnt have much as it is. And I hate asking. What I need help with is honestly just catching back up on the medical Bill's and just having some left over to pay for the necessities needed in life. In my home I dont own much but I'm grateful I dream one day of having enough to where I can buy furniture and just some simple stuff to make it feel like home to come home too. So I'm asking if anyone could help a man who really want to do better and get ahead again. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you and God Bless.