Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manipulated and drained of everything
Please help if you are able to, for the last two years I have been manipulated and lied to by a man I thought I was going to marry. He forced me to have 2 abortions in one year, totaled his car and almost destroyed my car, got me fired from my only job, and put me in thousands of dollars of credit card debt. I have no family, I lost both my brothers and my father to drugs, and my mother ran off with her boyfriend and won’t even speak to me. After my abuser finally drained me of everything, he up and left the state and now is nowhere to be found. I am drowning in debt and trying to hold it all together, I’m only 21 years old and I don’t want to give up on life, I just want to be as debt free as possible so I can live my life and try to create a future for myself, because I know that if I don’t take care of me, no one ever will. Thank you for reading. 

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]The money will be used to pay off my personal and shared credit cards with my ex because he of course stuck me with every bill he didn’t feel like paying. I also now require many things to be repaired on my car, and I will be responsible for paying that alone as well. Right now I need the brakes done very badly but they cost about $600 and I cannot afford it but I need a car in order to work. My TD bank account was closed because the negative balance was too high and I am now in debt to them as well. My car payments are about 2 months late, so I will use the money for that as well so I don’t lose my car. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]The total amount I need to cover the bulk of my debt is $2,500.00- broken down as follows [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Capital one card 1- $400[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Capital one card 2- $400[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Capital one card 3- $300[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Closed bank account due to negative balance by TD bank- $350[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Car repairs- $600[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Over due car payments- $450[/font][/font]
(04-30-2019, 01:11 PM)steven Wrote: I got my bills paid through unknown philanthropy who help me secure my roof with some money... I will advise you to contact [Scammer's email address removed],  you may also be a lucky one to get some funds from them to pay of your bills... Thanks me later

Hi Steven i am also seeking for help, i tried reaching this Philanthropy but, the address spelling seem to be incorrect. Could you connect me if possible thank you.