Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
desperate homeless mother of 5
Sad 
I am a mother of 5 ranging from 18 years to 18 monthes who was made homeless on 13th may our local council had no where for us to go so we have been placed in a bed and breakfast temporary accommodation all i have in the room is a kettle no cooking facilities and no fridge to store anything its costing me a fortune to take the kids out to eat everyday all we get is breakfast provided all of the places/charities around this city that provide homeless with food are turning us away as they only work with singles or couples no children I cant register the children with a doctor as we have no fixed address no one seems to want to help us i'm am so down I just don't know what to do any properties I find to rent wants nearly £1000 deposit and I just don't have that money when its costing so much to eat out everyday social services are refusing to help as they are not involved with the children all ready but have stated that if I cannot provide for my children they will take them into care i am so scared and at my wits end my council haven't even been in touch since the 14th and anytime i ring them my housing officer isn't available and he never gets back to me when i leave messages I desperately need some help