Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't deserve your money, but I could sure use it.
I'm 26 years old, I live with my parents, and I'm useless. If I needed to put much effort in into my own survival, I'd probably be dead. Those who suffer through a relationship with me often wish I was different. I often wish I was different. I've been through a whole mess of things, most of which beyond my control. I want to say things will change soon, that I'll get my act together, buckle down get a job and move on with my life. But I'd be lying to myself and everyone else. This is what it is for now, and as bad as it sucks, it could be worse. If anyone out there wants to improve my experience in any small way, I would be grateful for the help. Just know that I will more than likely spend your money on something that solves some momentary dissatisfaction, rather than investing in my future. https://paypal.me/whynottry?locale.x=en_US
As for me, my paycheck wasn't enough to get food for the next two weeks and I'm in need of $150 to make it to my next check. Had to spend $400 on bills leaving me with only $20...

If you're able to help, please send it to: PayPal.me/AshvekMiga2