Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need money urgently
Hello, My name is Ricardo Santiago, and the reason I'm doing this is because the situation I am having in Venezuela it's really desperately. My position as many Venezuelan citizens,  it's getting rough and complicated.It's not easy when you don't have idea about what can you do for a living here. instead of been working to grow, we are working to survival. 

Fortunately, I had the chance to apply for the Chilean Visa which allows me to be in Chile and work as another national citizen, and I'm planning to do so, in order to help my family and grow in a financial way. Two month ago, I got accepted and I already have my visa stamped out in my passport.

How ever, my actual circumstances push me to asking for help, because, despite I'm working, the average amount of money I'm doing here in Venezuela i's about 40 dollars a month.  And I'm not joking. It's hard and complicated trying to save money to such purpose. So, it's because of that I'm here trying to get some help. Because sincerely, I don't have an idea about what else to do. 

I'd really appreciate if you could help me, the thing I need te most is buying my flight tickets, and it has to be no further the last week of July. 

Thank you!

You can contact me and find me trough: 
ricardoasantiagoq@gmail.com

For donations
Paypal me: 
https://paypal.me/riciago?locale.x=es_XC