Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vespa Scooter Needed For Dialysis PLEASE!
I have End Stage Renal Disease (kidney failure).  I must go to dialysis 3 times each week for 4 hours or I will die.  In January 2019, I received a $12 COST OF LIVING INCREASE.  This $12 cost me 100% of my medicaid benefits including my transportation to dialysis.  I hope to purchase a used Vespa Scooter, Honda Ruckus or Automatic Motorcycle to use as my primary mode of transportation to dialysis.  I cannot work currently due to illness, but I have been applying for jobs that do not require much physical labor (sales, data entry, reception, administrative) but  no one wants to hire an old man.  I am only 53 but i often look much older on bad days.  I would be happy to accept the donation of such a vehicle if anyone has one that is no longer needed.  Please help me find transportation to dialysis that I can manage myself so I need not rely so heavily on others for my dialysis and transportation needs.  Thank you all in advance.  If you cannot donate, please share this GoFundMe campaign as many times as you can in as many places as you can.  I AM DESPERATE FOR HELP WITH TRANSPORTATION TO DIALYSIS.  Thank you all very much.