Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beggin 4 Bucks
Big Grin 
Hi there! If you're on this site looking for a place to donate some money, well, look no further. You've found the campaign to support right here. That's right, I'm the one you want to help out. Why, you ask? Well, because I could really use your money since I don't have any of my own. Now at this point you may be wondering why don't I have any of my own? The answer is simple: I'm too lazy to get a "real job" and even if I wanted to (which I don't by the way), only a fool would hire me. I'm completely unskilled, unreliable, I have no concept of punctuality whatsoever, and I have major problems with authority, not to mention a number of other extremely valid reasons why I would make a horrible employee for any company. So bearing this in mind, the only plausible thing to do is beg for money from strangers, right? See, that's what I thought too. I'm glad to hear we're on the same page. Anyway, thank you very much for taking the time to read my spiel, and thank you even more for any and all donations you decide to give me (even if it is against your better judgement to do so).

My PayPal link is: https://paypal.me/cashfitz