Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with Bills Please
Heart 
Hi everyone, I was a truck driver and came off the road about a month ago. I had a job lined up so I could be home and try to get my son back. His grandmother took him from me and his dad about 3 years ago because I went out on the road to try and make a better life for us. I was struggling bad then and decided to go drive to get experience to come drive local to be home every day with him. While I was getting the experience that is when she took custody of him without me knowing. Court is finally going good and last time he came to visit for 2 weeks I only got to see him about 4 days total because of my job. That is when I decided to come off the road. I had everything lined up and well it all fell through. I can't go back out on the road or I will lose my son for good. I am working on lining more jobs up but it is taking some time. I have fallen behind on all the bills and child support. I am asking to get help with paying bills before stuff gets cut off and I lose my place. I am also asking for help with child support. I do not like asking for help and this is my last resort. Anything will help. Please and Thank You.

www.paypal.me/BPickerel
I am still struggling with paying for bills. I have been trying to sell stuff online and making different sites, like blogs and all to try and pull in an income. It is slow moving but I am trying. Anything would help, please and thank you

LunaKazumas

http://www.paypal.me/BPickerel