Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me please
Bug 
My name is Taylor and I have a wife who is also named Taylor and a 4 year old daughter Rhiannon and two stepsons Gavin 5 and Landon 6. We need Help to get us a car and so we can be together more often due to our situation they live with her parents which is in the next town over  and I live with my parents and we have no way to get around and get things done (finding housing, job apps, basically everything you'd need to travel too and for) if we had a car it would make life way easier in some many ways everything it so stressful and hard for us to get around and our bank account is locked up due to accepting fincial help that was a scam we were devastated still are we just need help not to be preyed upon. Please help us we're trying to raise up 1000 for a good working vehicle but we are completely okay with a donated car van truck any type of vehicle that'll fit the five of us and I'd be willing to payback anything given by any one when we get on our feet I'd apply for a loan but I can't get approved I've tried every where. Please please someone help. We live in Oklahoma City Oklahoma Ill also anything I am capable of for help in our matter