Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me please
Hello! I ask you for help. My name is Vitaliy and I am 22 years old. Our family now has very big problems with finances. We do not drink and each of us works on 2 jobs. To live our lives we took loans for food and for an apartment. Now we are in a complete hole. To pay all debts, we need $ 15,000 for this money. I'm ready for anything. Take a loan from you, work out, I can give a kidney. It is very difficult to know that there is no piece of bread in the family and watch how the mother cries. We need to pay $ 1,500 at least until the 15th I'm ready for anything
One person told me, "Change your life and you will have everything." And how to do it? I have been working since 16 years and as a year I have been working on 2 jobs. I sleep 5-3 hours a day. In order for me to change something, I need to not depend on my salary for a couple of months, and then something can be done. But if you work to pay debts, then this is impossible to do. I want to study at the institute, find a good job, get my own home and I don’t need anything else. I ask you for help. Enter my position
My email address and PayPal: drgenuo@gmail.com