Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here as a last resort
I am in some serious financial trouble, and I honestly don't have anyone to turn to for help. I moved to Ft Myers, Fl with my wife because she was attending college, but she divorced me and remarried, leaving me alone in a city without any friends or family. I have a really great job, but the extra financial responsibility after the divorce has left me living paycheck to paycheck. Now, my car is on it's deathbed (over $1500 in repairs for brakes, battery and engine), and I do not have the resources to afford to fix it or purchase another car. If I lose the car and am not able to find a cost effective way to work, I may have to move out of the city completely which would mean losing my job among other things. I am not sure what is the next best thing to do, but honestly ANY amount of financial support would be so helpful at this point. I'm really not the type to do this, but I feel so desperate and stuck that I'm not sure where else to turn and found this via a google search. My cashapp is $mismaux.

Thank you so much for reading.