Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a miracle
I am so tired of living this life. If anyone out there can help me to break free from my abusive marriage I will be eternally grateful. My husband is unstable and an alcoholic. We have a daughter together as well. I try my best to be peacemaker at home so we can have a somewhat normal existence. But this is now at the cost of my health as I have developed Lupus from the constant stress. I have no family who can help me, no one who can give me a place to stay, and I am in debt from having to constantly pay for everything while my husband keeps all his money to himself and for drinking. If there are any kind souls still left in this world I beg if you are able, please help me, help us.. I want to take my daughter move away from this monster. I literally have nothing of value to my name, and nowhere to go. I am writing this with tears in my eyes and the last bit of hope in my heart that someone can save us.

If you are able to help with any donations please use the following PayPal link. Thank you

https://paypal.me/soulinspiration1111?locale.x=en_US