Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me fix my teeth and stop the everpresent pain
Hello, My name is Augusto, I am from Argentina.
 I am here to request the help of anyone who can donate, it does not matter if it is a little or a lot. I'm going to get right to the point: I LIVE WITH A CONSTANT PAIN IN MY MOUTH.

Since I can remember my teeth were always a problem, today I am 27 years old and I have the teeth of someone in their 70s / 80s. I have two molars that fell out over the years in very painful ways, a third that is on the way, and my wisdom teeth that are starting to show up.
Some years ago I had to make a difficult decision: my education or my teeth, not having insurance, social work or funds to face the second, I made the obvious decision and chose my education. No one should be in the position that I am, eating hurts, drinking cold water hurts, drinking hot water hurts, when it's cold it hurts ... it's hell.
My dream is to someday smile and never EVER covering my mouth in shame again.
My goal is to raise money to pay for the repair of my teeth and the correct extraction of the roots and fragments of teeth that I still have in my gums, the extraction of my wisdom teeth and the supplies for said repairs (prostheses and materials). Thank you very much for your attention, and I give you a parting tip: never take your teeth for granted.

PayPal:paypal.me/AgusRambleOn

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)