Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I do not want to be homeless. Please help.
I am a single mother who worked very hard to be in a position to apply for a better-paying job. This new job opportunity is in another state. Now that I have the chance to make a better living, landlords denied me because of an auto repossession on my credit. I have zero support, and my family and friends won't allow me to stay with them because I am not covid vaccinated. It  is their choice although it put me in a more difficult situation. I received a job offer in Georgia and desperately need the funds to either pay off this repossession to get a place or funds to stay at an Airbnb/hotel for a few months or at least a month. I have been making payments on it but it is still not paid in full. Sad 

I start my job on November 3rd, 2021 and I will be starting from scratch. I have no idea where I will be living and currently seeking a safe place to stay while I figure things out. I am so close to getting back on my feet, but this one issue certainly holds me back. 

There are individuals in worse situations, but PLEASE don't forget about those trying and needing an extra push to succeed. I AM RIGHT THERE! A job waiting for me with no place to stay. A stressful situation to be in. Any donation will be greatly appreciated! 

Thank you so much,

Allie
https://www.paypal.me/Islandchic85