Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asking for help
My name is Gia. A mom of 2 lovely girls, who in need of even a small amount of money, to help me out from my dark situation.

2 years ago , I resign to my job because I got pregnant with my second child. And until now I am not able to work because no one will took care of my children. Since they are not able yet to inter in daycare because I do not have money to pay that's why I'm asking for your kindness , any amount can help me. Sometimes I'm crying because I cannot even give what they want and what they need. I am a single mother that's why I do not know what I can do right now. Only in my mind is ask some help to other people. I'm very stress about my situation financially because I need to payback what I borrow to other people because they already asking me to pay them. to pay appartement rent as well, other bills buy foods and other things we need. And I also have 2000 euros bill from the hospital since I give birth 1 year ago. That's why I search in internet an organization that helping a poor people like me. I hope that this site can help me out this kind of situation I'm facing right now. It's very difficult to have nothing it make me stressful , thinking everyday , crying. I'm begging for your kindness any amount will be appreciated.thank you so much and  God Bless you all.

PayPal.Me/giahizon1992