Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alittle money to get by
Exclamation 
Warmest greetings

(24, Female)

Im so sorry to ask people for help. You see, I'm usually the one helping. I was fired for my job because of my depression a month ago and was able to pay some bills but.. unfortunately, I haven't been able to eat or turn on the lights. I feel so.. stupid. I don't like asking for strangers help but.. I .. I feels so backed up into a corner. It feels so wrong. I feel like I shouldn't be able to ask but.. I need to be able to survive for just a while longer, until my new job starts in the next 2 weeks. I need to be able to pay the light bill, feed my dog. I really couldn't care less about me, but... at least my buddy deserves something to munch on. I'm not asking for much. My goal is 75-100 dollars. Thats it. that all I need.
Im getting all jumbled up. I need to straighten this out.

I used to be a designer. A kitchen designer. I loved my job. It paid for my life, in excess. I used the funds I got to do what I could to help people - as sappy as that sounds. I would go to the store, help buy groceries for people. I would use the money to buy materials to sew masks.. I would create meal drop offs for people in my apartment who were to busy or couldn't cook... but then my niece got sick. I started paying for her bills. Or rather.. i would wire her the money for her bills. it really took a tole on me. I didn't even know what she was sick with and I was fearing the worse. My ... usually well managed depression got the better of me and I started to fail at work. After the boss caught me crying in the back, she let me go.

"If you can't separate life from work, you don't need to be here"

After that, I still had funds, enough to pay my bills for 3 months. rent, food and utilities. But my niece still needed help. I figured the job market wasnt that bad.. i could find a job.. So I continued giving money to my niece. When I paid my rent early, she asked me for the rest.. at the time. I was lined up for a job, so I agreed. So I gave it to her. I gave her what I had, thinking I had a job in the next 2 days. But the job fell through. The contract they had with the company was canceled.. everyone who was hired ... had nothing to do, no hours.

I figured I still had time. I was paid up after all.. But things started to change. job after job rejected me. And eventually.. I grew worried. I told my apartment I would be late on rent for next month.... It started to look up. I got a job, but it starts on November 8th. I have 5 days worth of electricity left. No food in the kitchen.. and my niece wont talk to me (She is the only family I had) after I figured out she wasn't sick that whole time... and just wanted money as she was not working...Which.. in hindsight.. I would have given to her if she just asked.

I have tried loans.. I did not apply.

I tried to sell, but no one is buying.

Please. If you can give. I would be very grateful. I only need about 75-100 but if you only gave a dollar... I would be so thankful.

20-50 dollars for lights... the rest for food.

Goal (Min) 75 Dollars. (Stretch Goal 100)
Paypal.me/prompt0