Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate Need I’m Losing my Home
Sad 
Hello
My story started end of 2019 I was put on a new medication for my depression and bipolar disorder. Around March 2020 I started gambling online and developed a addiction to it. Ruined my life, it has taken everything from me and has put my life in despair. I have since been recovering and in therapy for it, have since started a new medication. Not for sure if it started the problem but doctor said it could of contributed to it. I have damaged my family. They have lost all respect and trust in me, I completely understand why they feel this way. My husband the sweetest man through all this has stayed by my side, even though I have hurt him so bad. I was never this person. I still feel so helpless, unworthy and lost all self worth. Even though I haven’t gambled in 5 months I’m still in financial ruins. I still wake up every morning still feeling sick, ashamed and overwhelmed from what I caused. I hate having the feeling like I don’t want to live anymore. I have debt piled so high I can’t see my way out. I’m in the process of losing my home. I work over 50 hours a week and still can’t get out of the whole that I created. I have tried so many places to help me, no one will help me as I have bad credit now. I have nowhere else to turn, this is why I’m writing this and asking if anyone reading my story could help me. I know as your reading this your thinking why should I, she did it as no fault of her own. Your absolutely right. I’m am trying to fix my life and undo all the damage I’ve done. Please help me save my life and families. To get out of my financial hardship is about 19,000 dollars that includes my house being in foreclosure.Any donations will help. Also I will provide any updates on how my life is going.  

Please say a prayer for me. 

Link: cash.app/$Rdaisy55

Anyone that is in my situation please get help before it’s to late. Placing a gambling bet is not worth your life. Everything you have worked your life for could end a lot quicker then it was building it.

Thank you

May all of you be Blessed!
If anyone could please help! I will forever be grateful.