Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP MY DAUGHTER AND I, WE ARE HOMELESS AND NEED YOUR HELP
I am a mother of 3. My kids are all in their 20’s. My son is autistic and non-verbal, needs 24 hour care, and is also completely blind. Because of the high needs, I was forced to put him in a group home when he was 22 so I could take better care of my daughters and spend more time with them. It hurt us all, but I didn’t really have much of a choice in the matter. My youngest moved out at 17 and became pregnant almost immediately. I raised her daughter for 3 and a half years. I love her more than I could have ever imagined. My oldest daughter helped me raise her. She still lives with me and is 25. My youngest daughter was just not ready to be a mother yet. She met a new boyfriend about 2 years ago, and from the beginning, I could tell he didn’t like me at all. I didn’t want to cause any problems with my daughter, so I tried to get him to like me. Last year they had a baby, but her 4 year old still lived with us.
In 2009, my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer. I was devastated. We lost my dad when I was only 19, and I wasn’t prepared to lose my mom. I immediately gave up my apartment and moved in with her to take care of her. In 2014, she sold her house because she had not long left to live. We lost her in July of 2015. As kind as she was, she paid for another apartment and damage deposit for me and my girls.
I lived there for over 8 years and through 3 landlords. The first 2 were great. No problems. The 3rd owner took possession last November. He came to do an inspection, and made a lot of promises to paint, install new flooring, plumbing, and a few desperately needed repairs. They said they needed to raise the rent by $300/month to do the renovations, and we signed a month-to-month lease instead of the usual one year leases we’d been signing up until then. Months went by and I hadn’t heard back from him in regards to the renovations. Finally, in April, I fell behind on the rent by $70. I tried to pay them, but they just gave us an eviction notice and wouldn’t accept any more money from us. We had nowhere else to go, so I tried to reason with them. But, they just wanted us out and took us to court because we didn’t leave in the 14-day eviction date. About 2 weeks went by, and we were served court papers only 8 days before the telephone hearing. I tried to get a free lawyer, but they couldn’t assign us one within such a short time period. I had 15 days to leave because we’d lost the court hearing.
Normally, this wouldn’t be such a big issue in someone’s life. But, I have a few medical issues that prevent me from working. Also, my daughter was born 7 weeks premature, and has some developmental disabilities, as well as severe social anxiety disorder. That is why she still lived at home with me. I didn’t know what to do, so I had to send my granddaughter to her mother’s house. It broke my heart. Finally, on the day we were supposed to be out, the landlord brought the Sherriff over to evict us. It was devastating. We had to leave with nothing. The Sherriff gave us 2 hours to remove our things the following evening. We left most of our furniture because it would not fit in our friend’s SUV.
We went to my brother’s house for a month, but one night he’d had too much to drink and started throwing our stuff outside for no reason, and the police were called. They were afraid for our safety, so they told us to call Emergency Social Services for help. They sent us to a homeless shelter, and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. Dozens of mats on the floor with no pillow and just a sheet to cover with. I have among other things Sciatica, and I couldn’t sleep on the floor. The workers there make you put all of your things in a bin, including my medications. I’m diabetic and need to check my blood glucose several times a day,  and take a total of 11 medications 4 times daily. We weren’t even allowed to have our cellphones in the facility.  After 2 nights of this, I called my youngest daughter and she came to get us.
At first is was great. We cooked, cleaned, and babysat while they were at work. About 3 weeks in, the boyfriend had been drinking for days and started to try to start arguments with me. I hid in the bedroom I shared with my Sweetheart, but he cornered me and screamed in my face that I had to get out. To this day, I don’t know why. My daughter was allowed to stay so they could have a maid and babysitter whenever possible. That night my daughter drove me to a hotel and I’ve been here for 6 weeks now. The day after I got here, my oldest daughter joined me. She couldn’t understand why the boyfriend threw me out either. My youngest daughter didn’t want to aggravate him so she didn’t get involved. But I haven’t seen or heard from them since I got here. I maxed out my credit cards and spent all of our cash. I don’t know what we’ll do after this Sunday. We’re broke, and can’t even afford food. We tried to borrow some money from friends and family, but no one is in a situation to help us out.
This is why I’m begging you all for money. If we call our workers again, we’ll be back at the shelter, where people are urinating anywhere, drinking, doing drugs, and other things I don’t want to expose my daughter to. If you have the means, please consider donating to help us pay for our hotel fees until we find a new home, and maybe some food. We have nowhere else to ask. I’m embarrassed about asking for donations, but when we find another home, we will pay it forward, I promise you that.
Please donate. We honestly don’t have anywhere else to go.  You have no idea how much it would mean to us. I want to get my granddaughter back as soon as possible. I promised her that I would never leave her, even if I had to,  I promised to always go back to her. Now I haven’t heard from her or seen her in nearly 7 weeks. We desperately need help getting our lives back to normal, and I work hard every day to try and make that happen. Please help us to pay for our room and food until we can find affordable housing. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

My PayPal.me is - PayPal.me/EvaFleury

PayPal.me/EvaFleury

Copyright ©2016 · Legal Disclaimer, a TOS & icy
Savannah is a fucking scammer, don't trust or contact them!!!!!!!!!!!