Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help
Please help! I’m struggling. 

I pride myself in being a hard worker. And try to help others as much as I can. Unfortunately that’s become hard for me recently. I am 35 and married to a wonderful man. We just bought our first house in August! We both work extremely hard. We have worked together at a local pub and grill for the last 5 years. Recently (October 18th) we found out via Facebook that our place of employment permanently closed with no notice. The owner simply wanted to sell and the new owners do not want a restaurant just the hotel connected to the establishment. So we were both left without jobs. Fortunately my husband was able to go back to work for a factory he worked for years ago. I just started a job, praise the Lord! However it is a major pay cut for me but I desperately  wanted out of the bar life as the hours and work can be very draining mentally and physically. All of these changes have been very Difficult for us to say the least. Trying to keep our house and finances together have caused some debts. We have always tried to live debt free as much as possible. But these unfortunate times have caused this to be impossible for us. A couple weeks ago while at work my husband calls and says our 2008 Chevy Malibu has broke down. The transmission went out and the cost to fix it is more than the value of the car. This was our first car we bought together and have shared this one car until last year. Due to the job changes it is impossible for us to share our remaining car as we work in different towns. We simply can not afford two car payments, our new mortgage and all remaining expenses. I know this is a long shot but I’m desperate. I need help. I’m currently looking for a part time bartending job to work along with my full time job I just got at a bank. We are about $30,000 in debt due to the loss of our jobs. 

We also have a $13,000 car loan and an $89,000 mortgage. And now desperately needing a second vehicle since ours broke down so we can both get back and forth to work. I hate that I’m resorting to this but I don’t know what else to do. Our families have so much on their plates we could never ask them. So I’m reaching out in hopes you could offer some help. I feel like such a fool but am completely at a loss. I’ll be glad to answer any questions or tell you more about myself, husband and our wonderful family. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, I truly appreciate it. Love and good vibes 

A little about myself… I live in a very small in Missouri. My parents instilled hard work and helping others in me and I’m very thankful. They’ve always worked so hard to take care of our family and are the type of people to give you the shirt off their backs. 15 years ago my dad suffered a stroke and kidney failure. My proudest moment was being the one to give one of my kidneys to my dad. All these years later and we are both doing well with one kidney each! My husband, Michael, and I have been married for 7 years and been together for 14 years. He is wonderful, caring and hard working. We’ve never had a lot of money but we’ve always worked hard and tried our best to live within our means.
Rishie ❤️
paypal.me/rishie07